Tuesday 14 October 2014

SEE WHAT HAPPEN TO YINKA AYEFELE

The renowned Tungba gospel musician,  Yinka Ayefele has expressed his shock over the death of his father,  Chief Joshua Taiwo Ayefele. The incident happened after this man popularly known as Baba in his environ had his 76th birthday anniversary.  Yinka while narrating the issue said “I was there with him at Ipoti Ekiti to celebrate with him, he even saw me off when I was leaving and I left but was surprised to hear few minutes after I left of his demise.”
Well, for those who may want to go to do the burial with him, pls watch out for the date, lol.

Featured Post

AMAZINIG HEALTH BENEFITS OF BITTER LEAF YOU NEVER KNOW

                                  fresh African Bitter leaf plant. Bitter leaf is a tropical plant found in different part of the world ...