Wednesday 14 January 2015

YOU FAILED NOT MY GENERATION- FASHOLA TO JONATHAN




Governor Fashola yesterday disagreed with President Jonathan that this generation has failed Nigeria.
The President made the statement during the flag off of his campaign team in TBS Lagos last thursday.
Fashola however reacted at the 2015, First Quarter of the Town Hall meeting with stakeholders in the transportation sector held in Agidingbi, Ikeja, which also had in attendance Governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC in Lagos State, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode and others.
The governor urged Jonathan to accept responsibility over his failure to address the challenges confronting the nation over the last six years of his administration rather than point accusing fingers to past leaders, "late President Musa Yar 'Adua's short tenure was better than that of this administration."
While reacting, Fashola quoted Jonathan and said "He (Jonathan) said his generation has failed, he should account for himself because I refuse to join the generation the President was referring to.
He added, "He is in his 50s, I am also in my 50s, and we appear to be, because I don't even want to join that generation because my own generation has not failed, I have done well on my job and I am proud to say so. If he has failed, let him account for himself, he should not join us".

Featured Post

AMAZINIG HEALTH BENEFITS OF BITTER LEAF YOU NEVER KNOW

                                  fresh African Bitter leaf plant. Bitter leaf is a tropical plant found in different part of the world ...