Thursday 11 December 2014

ONE NAIRA WILL AMOUNT ONE DOLLAR IF I'M ELECTED...

The All Progressive Congress presidential aspirant bearer and the Governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha made this statement during the ongoing APC convention. he said naira will equal dollar if he is elected as the president of the country. In his words: “Vote for me and I assure that Nigerian Naira will be equal to the dollar” .
“When I say to Nigerians, I will make education free, Nigerians will believe me because I have done it before,” the governor stated.
Okorocha also noted: “I am a child of poor parentage. I hate poverty and what it brings. Today, destiny has brought to your shoulder to change the fate of this nation, you must do it well, not on the basis of sentiment”.
Do you think that is real or a mere political mouth watering...

Featured Post

AMAZINIG HEALTH BENEFITS OF BITTER LEAF YOU NEVER KNOW

                                  fresh African Bitter leaf plant. Bitter leaf is a tropical plant found in different part of the world ...