Monday 25 August 2014

DO YOU SAY YOU HAVE FAITH IN GOD? CHECK THIS OUT AND ASK YOURSELF AGAIN!



   A story was told of a man driving a convertible on a mountain road who took an unexpected turn too quickly and went right to grab on to a tree sprouting from the cliff face as his car dropped a thousand feet to the canyon floor.
    Help! he screamed "can anyone hear me?" An echo was the only response. "God can you hear me?" he cried suddenly the clouds rolled together and a voice like thunder said, "Yes, I can hear you." "will you help me?" "yes I will help you." Do you believe in me? "yes I believe in you." "do you trust me?" "yes, yes, I trust you. please, hurry."
"If you trust me, then let go of the tree," thundered the voice. After a long silence, the man cried, "can anyone else hear me?"
IF YOU WERE THE ONE, WHAT WE YOU DO?

Featured Post

AMAZINIG HEALTH BENEFITS OF BITTER LEAF YOU NEVER KNOW

                                  fresh African Bitter leaf plant. Bitter leaf is a tropical plant found in different part of the world ...